Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Making Money Online

I have try a lot of things that has been recommended for making money online. But not all of them paid me.
Here are some of them that already paid me.

Microworkers
This is a site that pay you for doing micro jobs, like signing up, bookmarking sites, or writing short articles to submit.
Even the paid rate is relatively small, but you can find a lot of jobs every day. For signing up, clicking on URL, or bookmarking sites job, you will get paid $0.10 on average. Meanwhile, for posting article with link on your blogs, or writing 250-400 words of articles, you can get paid up to $1.50 per each. You can withdraw your money once it reach $9.00 + fee, from Paypal, or check to your address.
One thing I like about this site is, they have a good help and support. They always respond to my complain and questions.
If you interesting to sign up here, you can click on this link.

Bux.to
This is one of the most famous PTC site, that has been proved in payment. You'll get paid $0.01 to click an ads, for 30seconds and you can withdraw your money after it reach $50, via Alertpay. I like this site since it has many ads each day. Sign up to bux.to in here.

Neobux
It is also a PTC site, that will pay you $0.02 per click and $0.02 per referral click. I like it because I can withdraw my money when it reach $2, via Paypal. You can sign up here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment