Sunday, November 15, 2009

Fun Theory

It’s been a long time since my last post. Well, since this blog has no meaningful progress, I’ve lose my interest to write in it.

But today I found interesting thing on the net, and I think it’s good to be shared with anybody.

I just come across to a site named thefuntheory.com that provided the ways to change people behavior with a fun method.

First time I saw the video was once in my facebook account, about people who make more people using a conventional stairs, instead of an escalator. The team work modified the stairs into a piano, so when somebody step on it, the stairs will produce a sound like a piano. It is very interesting. They make the project in a subway station. During the day, there are more people that using the stairs instead of escalator.

I especially like their slogan, ‘fun obviously changes people behavior for the better’… ‘We call it fun theory’.

I think it is true, that there are still many people do not have concern about their people around them, or their environments. Like throw away rubbish in any place instead of in a dust bin. I think it’s a good idea to make a fun method to change behavior for the better, don’t you agree?


0 comments:

Post a Comment